Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of this Agreement
The terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") govern your use of the iProxel website iproxel.com ("Website") and the materials available therein (“Materials”). In these Terms and Conditions, "iProxel Consulting" is referred to as the "Company", "us," or "we."
'You' refers to a user or a customer purchasing “materials”, products or services (“services”) from the company. If you are a company or another person who gives access to company products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
The iProxel website (the 'Site'), the educational services and material made available through the site and the content (the 'Products') are owned, operated and maintained, as applicable, by iProxel Consulting('we', 'our', 'us', or the 'Company'). The Site, Products, Materials and Content are, collectively, the 'Company Products' and by using or accessing the Company Products you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in the below sections
By accessing this website and using its Products and Services, You Agree and Warrant that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these terms. In the event, You are not willing to accept the Agreement, You shall not be authorized or allowed to proceed further to view or use in any manner any content, information, courseware, products and services (“Services”), materials (“Materials”) published, available or provided
Guidelines to use the website “iproxel.com”
- User ID and Password
- By entering into this Agreement, You acknowledge, agree and accept that Your user ID and password (“Participant Account”) would be used Exclusively by You only. You are not allowed to share the “Participant Account” details with another user. If you share the “Participant Account” details with another user, the company would have all the rights to immediately block Your access to the Website, the Services and the Content and Courseware and termination of this Agreement.
- By entering into this Agreement, You agree and accept that You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Participant Account and for all activities that occur under it. You agree to immediately notify our customer support team at email@example.com if You become aware of or have reason to believe that Your Participant Account is being misused or there is unauthorized use of Your Participant Account. You also agree to take all reasonable steps to stop such unauthorized use and to cooperate with Us in any investigation of such unauthorized uses. We shall not under any circumstances be held liable for any claims related to the use or misuse of Your Participant Account due to the activities of any third party outside of our control or due to Your failure to maintain the confidentiality and security of Your Participant Account.
- Guidelines to usage of the Website, Products, Materials and Services
- We grant you a personal, restricted, non-transferable, non-exclusive and revocable license to use the Website, the Services and the Content and Courseware offered through the Website till the time the completion of the certification training course that You have enrolled for or termination of this Agreement according to the terms and conditions set forth herein, whichever is earlier. The Services and the Content and Courseware are provided solely for Your personal and non-commercial use to assist you in completing the certification training course You have registered for (“Restricted Purpose”).
- You should not copy, distribute and indulge in plagiarism with the website content or user submitted content.
- You are not permitted to reproduce, transmit, distribute, sub-license, broadcast, disseminate or prepare derivative works of the Content and Courseware, or any part thereof, in any manner or through any communication channels or means, for any purpose other than the Restricted Purpose, without Our prior written consent.
- You should not run Spam services / scripts which the affect the infrastructure, normal functioning of the website, and in turn the users / customers of the website
- You should not use any content which violates any legal, regulatory, Governmental or network operator conditions or codes of practice
- Access to the Content, Material and Courseware
- You are only authorized to access the content, material, practice tests, courseware and other information that you have registered for. Data may be in audio/video, written, graphic, recorded, photographic or any machine-readable format in relation to the specific certification training course You have registered for (“Content and Courseware”).
- We reserve the right to amend, revise or update the Content and Courseware offered to You. In the event of such amendment, revision or updation occurs, We may charge you additional amount of fees to access such amended, revised or updated Content and Courseware.
- Intellectual Property Rights
We acknowledge, appreciate value and respect others intellectual property and the same is expected of our users. The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright and trademark laws.
- By entering into this Agreement, You acknowledge and agree that We are the sole and exclusive owner of the Website, the Services and the Content and Courseware and as such are vested with all intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights in the Website, the Services and the Content and Courseware.
- You acknowledge and agree that this Agreement other than permitting You to use the Website, the Services and the Content and Courseware for the Restricted Purpose does not convey to You in any manner or form any right, title or interest of a proprietary or any other nature in the Website, the Services and the Content and Courseware.
- iProxel Consulting has all the rights to disable or prohibit access to the users who do not respect and involve in the infringement of iProxel Consulting’s intellectual property.
- You are not allowed to use any of the digital images or logos from the website
- The material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software is copyrighted and belongs to iProxel Consulting , therefore you may not duplicate, modify, publish, or reproduce the content in any manner.
- Guidelines to the usage of the Personal Information of the Participants
- We reserve the right to feature Your picture in any photos, videos, or other promotional material used by Us. Further, We may use Your personal information to inform You about other certification training courses offered by Us. However, We shall not distribute or share Your personal information with any third party marketing database or disclose Your personal information to any third party except on a case-to-case basis after proper verification of such third party or if required under any applicable law.
- Limitation of Liability
- We do not warrant that the Website or the Services or access to the Content and Courseware will be uninterrupted or error free; nor is there any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website, the Services or the Content and Courseware or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided through the Website, the Services or the Content and Courseware.
- By entering into this agreement, you acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, or services purchases or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Website or otherwise; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or confidential information; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Products; (v) or (v) any other matter relating to the Products.
- The disclaimer of liability contained in this clause applies to any and all damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of records or any other material, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- You hereby specifically acknowledge that We are not liable for any defamatory, offensive, wrongful, or illegal conduct of third parties, or other users of the Website, the Services or the Content and Courseware and that the risk of damage or injury from the foregoing rests entirely with each user.
- You agree that Our liability or the liability of Our affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and licensors, if any, arising out of any kind of legal claim (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) in any way connected with the Services or the Content and Courseware shall not exceed the fee you paid to Us for the particular certification training course.
You agree to indemnify and hold Us, Our contractors, licensors, directors, officers, employees and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including legal expenses and the expenses of other professionals), arising out of Your unauthorised use of the Website, the Services and the Content and Courseware or any violation or breach of this Agreement or any provisions hereof
- Neither failure nor delay on the part of any party to exercise any right, remedy, power or privilege hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, or of the exercise of any other right, remedy, power or privilege. No term of this Agreement shall be deemed waived, and no breach consented to, unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by the party claimed to have waived or consented. No waiver of any rights or consent to any breaches shall constitute a waiver of any other rights or consent to any other breach.
- Termination Policy
- This Agreement will become effective upon Your acceptance of the terms of this Agreement by Your clicking on the “I ACCEPT” button and, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, will remain in effect till You maintain a current, fully paid up online Participant Account, or until terminated by Us, whichever is earlier.
- We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and block Your access to the Content and Courseware with immediate effect by sending a written notice through email to You to this effect (“Immediate Termination Date”), if such termination is made as a result of Your misrepresentation, default, misconduct or breach of Your obligations related to or under this Agreement (“Event of Default”). On the occurrence of any Event of Default, We shall be authorised to exercise all the rights and remedies under this Agreement or applicable Law or available in equity to seek indemnification for any Loss or Claim resulting from any such Event of Default.
- Terms of Transaction
- To make a transaction on iProxel website, you are obliged to pay for that transaction.
- iProxel Consulting is not responsible for any transaction which you have not paid attention to. You are requested to pay attention to your payment details such as total bill, taxes, shipping costs, and discounts.
- No additional or different terms contained in any purchase order, document, transmission or other communication shall be binding upon iProxel unless agreed to by the Company in writing.
- iProxel Consulting reserves the right to modify, change without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to anyone.
- Subscription Services
You will be allowed to subscribe to a particular course or collection of courses ("Subscription Services") and will be charged accordingly. Subscription Services discounts and any Subscription Services are only a limited time special subscription promotions in effect apply only to eligible items displaying the offer message on the Subscription Services item information pages, and then only if you select the Subscription Services. Subscription Services will last only till a particular period of time, as may be specified on the relevant page. Special limited time subscription promotions only apply during their effective dates.
iProxel Consulting retains the rights to modify the Subscription Service from time to time, including by adding or deleting features and functions, modify the subscription offers and subscription duration and other related parameters .
We might provide some or all elements of the Subscription Service through third party service providers.
If you register for a free trial of the Subscription Service, we will make the Subscription Service available to you on a trial basis, free of charge until the earlier of (a) the end of the free trial period or (b) the start date of your subscription. If we include additional terms and conditions on the trial registration web page, those will apply as well. During the free trial period, (i) the Subscription Service is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, (ii) we may suspend, limit, or terminate the Subscription Service for any reason at any time without notice, and (iii) we will not be liable to you for damages of any kind related to your use of the Subscription Service. . iProxel shall not refund or in any ways discount, set off any amount once the trial period has ended.
All fees are exclusive of taxes, which we will charge as applicable. You agree to pay any taxes applicable to your use of the Subscription Service. All fees are exclusive of any VAT, Service tax, GST or any other applicable law and tax deductions. If you are required to deduct or withhold any tax, you must pay the amount deducted or withheld as required by law and pay us an additional amount so that we receive payment in full as if there were no deduction or withholding.
- Pricing Disclaimer
All prices, products, and offers of iProxel website are subject to change without prior notice. iProxel Consulting reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers, or deals. These changes are done due to market conditions, course termination, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements, and other mitigating circumstances.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- For Participants who are a resident of the U.S.A., this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of New York and the courts in New York shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any matter relating to, in connection with, or arising out of, this Agreement.
- For Participants who are not a resident of the U.S.A., this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of India and the courts in Bangalore, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any matter relating to, in connection with, or arising out of, this Agreement.
- Amendment of the Agreement
- The Company reserves the right to unilaterally amend or modify this Agreement without giving any prior notification to You. The revised agreement shall be published on the Website so that You are aware of the modifications and amendments. You acknowledge and agree that it is Your Sole responsibility to check the Website periodically for any revisions, modifications and amendments. Your continued use of or access to the Website, the Services and the Content and Courseware following the posting of any changes to this Agreement shall constitute acceptance of those changes.
- You are not permitted to assign this Agreement or the rights and obligations mentioned in this Agreement to any third party and You only shall be held liable for any breach of this Agreement or any terms and conditions hereof.